The scheme allows people to prove their status by three different methods:
Proof of Full Vaccination by various methods:
· Covid Cert NI App (download on smartphone, produces unique QR code indicating positive vaccination, confirmed by reader at the venue);
· Secure QR code on paper, provided by Department of Health, by calling 0300 2007814. Same process as above, just on paper instead of smartphone;
· Vaccination card with photo ID – this is an interim arrangement.
Negative Lateral Flow antigen test within the previous 48 hours:
· Must be registered on NHS site as a negative test. Email or text alongside photo ID is required.
Previous positive test for COVID-19, between 30-180 days old:
· Proof of previous test, either email or text, alongside photo ID is required.
Unfortunately, as is currently the law, anyone unable to provide one of the above methods will not be permitted to enter our Clubhouse. Should any of our members require assistance in accessing any of the above, please let us know and we will try to assist.